Advanced Custom Code
In this section you will find all of our articles which relate to any advanced code which can be used to enhance your SessionCam setup.
Interested in updates to this page?
Follow now to receive update notifications.
- Don’t miss site errors - manually tracking
- How to block recording of certain elements of the page HTML
- How to monitor scrolling for sub elements on a page
- How to set up a custom JS API
- How to set up a Custom Variable
- How to set up a Custom Variable based on a Query String value
- How to set up Custom Hostnames
- How to set up Custom Page Names/Paths
- How to set up Custom Page Names/Paths based on a query string value
- How to setup a Custom Field Name
- How to track browser console errors
- How to track Dynamic Steps in a One-Page Process (Virtual Page Loads)
- Ignore changes to a DOM element
- Ignoring a Canonical URL