This article will describe how to integrate with the Foresee Feedback Solution, provided as part of their Web SDK. We send the SessionCam session replay link to Foresee, and enable you filter data in SessionCam by Foresee metrics
The ForeSee CX Suite is a customer experience (CX) intelligence platform, helping companies prioritise CX decisions and the profit from their users feedback.
The suite has many solutions available, this article focuses on the Foresee feedback service.
To turn on the integration simply use the on/off toggle in the Integrations screen.
Finding the data in SessionCam
Once enabled we will fire the following Custom Variables during recording based on specific events occurring. Foresee provide two options for delivery of their feedback, by Invite or by Feedback button, we support both:
- Foresee: Invite Shown, the value will be true
- Foresee: Invite Abandoned, the value will be true
- Foresee: Invite Accepted, the value will be true
- Foresee: Invite Declined, the value will be true
- Foresee: Feedback Shown, the value will be true
- Foresee: Feedback Submitted, the value will be true
- Foresee: Feedback Exact Rating, the value will be the number of stars the end user left (1-5)
- Foresee: Feedback Rating Less Than, this can fire multiple times for every number above the exact rating (for example you will get 4 instances of this if they leave a 1, the values 2, 3, 4,and 5)
- Foresee: Feedback Rating Greater Than this can fire multiple times for every number below the exact rating (for example you will get 4 instances of this if they leave a 1, the values 1, 2, 3, and 4)
- Foresee: Feedback Closed, the value will be true
In the SessionCam console you will find a dedicated Foresee filter. This filter will, when they have been seen, give you the options seen above.
It is possible for use these filters for Alerts/Exports/ETR Triggers
Finding the data in Foresee
A SessionCam replay link will be added to your Foresee Survey metadata.
Open this link in your browser to go straight to a SessionCam recording from Foresee.