Built-in Integrations with popular Analytics and Testing tools
SessionCam has some built-in integrations with popular Analytics and Testing tools. The current built-in integrations are:
- Universal Analytics (from Google) - Integrating with Universal Analytics . Requires Minimal configuration. Exports the SessionCam session id into UA
- Adobe Omniture/Adobe Analytics - Integrating with Adobe Omniture/Adobe Analytics. Requires Minimal configuration. Exports the SessionCam session id into Adobe
- Bi-Directional Adobe Integration - Adobe Bi-directional integration. Requires configuration. Imports Adobe segments into SessionCam
- Qubit (for A/B Testing) - Integrating with Qubit for MVT Testing. Requires Minimal configuration. Imports the Qubit id into SessionCam
- Visual Web Optimizer - Integrating with Visual Web Optimizer . Requires no configuration. Imports the VWO id into SessionCam
These integrations can be enabled by users with the Product Admin role on the SessionCam console.
If you do not have the product admin role, one of your colleagues will have it. Alternatively, with appropriate authorisation, [email protected] can provide this level of access.
To access the integrations screen:
- Expand the "Manage" section in the navigation menu
- Click "Account Settings"
- Click the tab titled "Integrations"
- Enable the integration you wish to activate, we suggest viewing the relevant help article
A screenshot of the Integrations screen is shown below:
If you previously added integrations using code snippets to your website code, you should not run both the code snippet and automated integration together.
If you are unsure about whether you have the old code snippet(s) in place, contact our Customer Success Managers on [email protected].