Integrating with Adobe Omniture / Adobe Analytics
You can import SessionID's from SessionCam into your Omniture dashboard. Importing SessionID's into Omniture means you can view sessions based on existing reports.
Importing SessionIDs into Omniture and viewing playback requires 3 simple steps:
- Step 1: Setting up to receive the SessionId
Product Admin Users and the SessionCam Customer Success Team can easily activate this integration directly from the SessionCam console.
In order to set this up please the following instructions:
- Expand the "Manage" section in the navigation menu
- Click "Account Settings"
- Click the tab titled "Integrations"
- When enabling the integration with Adobe Omniture/Adobe Analytics you will first need to set up an eVar in Adobe Omniture, this will be something like "eVar67" you will then need to enter that in the settings area of the Integration. It is also possible to use your Omniture page naming convention from this integration section.
- Step 2: Accessing SessionID's in Omniture dashboard
- Step 3: Viewing reports and playback